The following are resources provided by the speakers from the 2016 MacDeployment Conference.
Conference Day Resources
Managing the User Experience – Tim Sutton
Macs in Windows Server Environments: Binding to AD (or not) – Luis Giraldo
Intro to 3D Printing for Mac Admins – Rob Furr and Anthony Reimer
Free/Open Source or Commercial/Closed Source: What's Right For You? – Tom Bridge and Luis Giraldo, with Teri Grossheim and Tim Sutton
The audio for this discussion is available on a separate page.
Mac Admins Conferences
- Slides (Conference names have live links to the relevant web pages)
Workshop Day Resources
Some of the unplanned mentions during the workshop were recorded in the MacAdmins Slack #MacDeploy channel and have been added here (thanks to Mark Cohen, Tim, and Tom).
- Going MAD - Munki, AutoPkg, and DeployStudio (Slides, Video) — Steve Yuroff @ MacAdmins at PSU 2014
- DeployStudio - Average Joe to Pro in an Hour (Slides, Video) — Nathan Felton and Rusty Myers @ MacAdmins at PSU 2015
- DeployStudio: Up and Running in 60 Minutes (Slides 2013, Video 2013, Video 2012) — Nathan Felton et al @ MacAdmins at PSU
- Administering Office 2016 for Mac, Part Deux — Paul Bowden (Microsoft) and William Smith @ MacAdmins at PSU 2016
- Administering Office 2016 for Mac (Slides, Video) — William Smith @ MacAdmins at PSU 2015
- The Girl with the Guy with the Dragon Tattoo [recovering a stolen MacBook] (Slides, Video) — Andrina Kelly @ MacSysAdmin 2013
- The New Frontier of Apple Deployment and Management (Slides, Video) — John Kitzmiller @ MacAdmins at PSU 2015
- Agile Deployment with the Casper Suite (Video) — John Kitzmiller @ MacADUK 2016
- Munki Around: A Hands on Lab (Slides, Video) — Nate Walk @ MacAdmins at PSU 2012